Be your own Boss. Grow your own exclusive Territory.
- Let us focus on the ever-changing technology, you focus on local sales & service
Leverage the most robust tour platform out there to differentiate in your market
Impress agents with our patent-pending Brandkeepr on Zillow & Realtor.com
Use 360 cameras to create accurate floor plans quickly and easily
Offload customer care & tech support to experts
Make more money per job with flexible upsells & HomeDiary throughout the lifecycle
Click Get Started to start your journey of creating your own territory under our co-branded exclusive license agreement.
A unique opportunity to leverage our multi-million dollar infrastructure and be differentiated.Partner with FPO & be the next FAM!
Own and manage your own territory as an authorized FloorPlanOnline Area Manager (“FAM”). Leverage our billing, care, technology & production services to provide products no one else in your market has access to for all phases of ownership, not just the listing. Plus sell automated tours and self service to every agent in your market with our HomeDiary PRO program, rolling out now. You focus on sales & service, we do everything else.
FPO Area Manager Program
Your Service, Our Platform…
We are a homeowner lifecycle platform designed for you & your clients’ business needs, featuring floor plan and photo based tools, including:
- Real HD Full Screen Photography in a single property website theme or full screen tour options
- Interactive FloorPlans & 3D Space planner – we are the ONLY virtual tour system with their own real-time editable floor plan tool that makes 2D and 3D models, complete with a drag & drop 3D designer tool.
- Flyers/Brochures with Integrated FloorPlans
- Real-time editable & printable FloorPlans
- Editable Slideshow Video with automatic YouTube distribution (and removal) & now with video clips, text slides and even emojis to help create cool hybrid videos, editable by you or the clients
- Mobile Optimized Tours – 2D interactive plan actually works, unlike the other guys
- Integrated with HomeDiary – our Homeowner platform that completes the ownership lifecycle and lets that great content live on well after the sale, and opens up new doors for closing gifts and direct homeowner services
We make creating a floor plan as easy as snapping a series of 360 photos.
- Usable by Agent, Seller & Buyer throughout all phases of ownership
- Leverage our enterprise Matterport deal so you pay nothing to Matterport
- Create amazing 2D/3D floor plans with drag & drop furniture planner to bring an HGTV-like element to home shopping
- 1/3 the time of hand drawing or using the Matterport Pro camera
- Accurate measurements & dimensions that can be relied up
- Accurate property footprint builds before your eyes as you scan, so you see and can correct any issues before you leave the property
- We can also convert any source into the same 2D/3D floor plan media – Matterport Pro, architectural plans, appraiser sketches, marketing brochures and even hand drawn sketches!
15 Years and Counting!
FloorPlanOnline is the originator of the Interactive FloorPlan in the US and has been in business for over 15 years now! Headquartered in the Seattle area, we have service territories available throughout the US. We are expanding our business by working with people like you!
Exclusive Market Manager opportunities throughout the US or world
Tour & Agent backend to allow agent editing & customization
Great Support & Production Services to Help you along the way
Billing on your behalf based on your market pricing with content rights management built-in. No more AR collections!
Leads from FloorPlanOnline.com, our national marketing & your local sales efforts!
Our virtual tour marketing system includes some amazing tools as part of the standard pricing for each tour. It features BIG HD Photos & FloorPlans, the #1 and #2 content item requested by buyers!
Story & Tour Viewer Options
Zillow & YouTube Videos
Interactive 2D FloorPlans
3D Space Designer
Social Media Tools
Featured Listing Page
Our patent-pending Brandkeepr process automatically converts the unbranded tour pulled in from the MLS to a branded tour on the top websites. That is over 300 million vists a month and 97% of the top 10!
Expand Business Opportunities with HomeDiary PRO
HomeDiary is a new platform created by FloorPlanOnline for homeowners. It is so unique, it was selected by the National Association of Realtors to be part of their NAR REach program. It is free for homeowners to use. When tied to our enterprise PRO program, we can create automated tours via data feeds (such as Moxi Works and Upstream) to put listing marketing on auto pilot. But the PRO program also unlocks the buyside with a closing gift that keeps on giving and opportunities to position you for full service work on both sides of the transaction. We are creating a whole new revenue stream that will help buyers get a jumpstart on managing their new home with some cool tools, including our 3D SpacePlanner! See more at HomeDiary.com
Double the market opportunity with services to Buy-side Agents & Homeowners!
Built to help you speed your workflow and satisfy your clients
- Your local pricing for packages & unlimited upgrades
- C0-branded system with local service by you…
- Manage Clients
- Use our Production Operation for Photo Enhancement & Plan redrawing
- Billing & reporting
- Integrated with Kickserv for job management
- Manage & Edit Tours including real-time video & floor plan editing
- Download Photos & FloorPlans
- Create Brochures, including integrated FloorPlans!
- View Reporting & Email Reports
- Links, Embed Code and more…
Three great, customizable themes that showcase the listing content and agent branding
(click an image for a sample)
includes agent branding, unlimited colors, customizable content display, property documents and embeddable custom videos or code (like from YouTube, Vimeo or even Matterport).
Market Manager Costs
No upfront fees means you can focus all your efforts (and money) on providing killer services in your market! We take a percentage of each transaction that overs billing, production, customer care, hosting & product evolution!
- DSLR camera – Canon or Nikon preferred (full or crop)
- Wide angle lens – effective 14 to 24 mm
- Sturdy Tripod
- Flash (HDR)
- Trigger (optional)
- Laser Measuring Device (Stanley, Leica, etc)
- Matterport Pro or Theta V or Z1 camera (highly recommended) & tripod
- Video/aerial equipment (highly recommended) & FAA certification
- Reliable Car
- Fast computer with Adobe Photographer subscription
- Fast Internet
Experience & Qualifications
We are looking for business managers first, photographers second. We desire someone with sales experience or someone willing to sell, as you will be responsible for presenting in front of companies, brokerages and agents. If you have experience as a photographer and/or appraiser with photography experience, that is a great background. A desire and willingness to work with people is a must!
- Sales & Marketing experience/desire
- Willingness to present at office meetings
- Experience running your own business
- Local market knowledge
- Real estate experience / appraisal license in some markets highly valuable
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Not afraid to grow a market
- Ability to operate without income for a period of time
- Photo Enthusiast
- Knowledge with DSLRs & basic photography concepts
- Video experience
- Working with Agents
- Real Estate Photography
- Desire to learn new techniques and implement new services
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQs. Have more questions? Email us or call us at 866-810-3816, x109
Sign-up Form - click to get started
What are the costs?
Equipment. You will need to make sure you have the right kind of equipment to get started. This includes a significant investment for cameras, lenses, a drone, computer and tablet hardware and the like. We strongly encourage you to get FAA certified for aerial purposes, and in order to sell aerial services through our platform, you need to be a Small UAV certified pilot, and insurred. Studying for the test does take some time, but it is the law and it is not worth doing unauthorized and illegal flights just because you did not want to go through the process. See our post on this topic that details our recommended study course. Remember, one major accident and you are out of business, so it is not worth the risk for you, your client or their homeowner.
You will also need a good, reliable car to get around! As a Market Manager, it is your market, so you grow the business as fast as you can handle it, including bringing on new photographers that work underneath you and your organization.
What areas are available?
- Size of existing client base
- Ability to produce quality photographs and floor plans
- Number of years in business
- Number of existing providers in our network in desired area
These are of course guidelines and a final determination is made based on discussion with you and your specific business opportunity.
How do I manage accounts & tours?
How do I create FloorPlans?
- Upload a plan image you have and our production team will clean it up. Great for appraisal sketches or architectural plans.
- Use graph paper to measure onsite with a laser device, and upload as a source image. We will clean it up.
- If you use Matterport, we will create the floor plan out of the Matterport scan. All you need to do is give us access to your Matterport account (if applicable). We can also create floor plans out of the 360 cameras used with Matterport. There are some issues to deal with and specific processes to follow so talk to us if this is of interest, but we are the only ones creating pretty accurate (97 to 98% accuracy) floor plans with the Matterport 360 camera process!
- We do have a self service option that is reserved for subscribers if they want to do it themselves.
How can I leverage your Production Operation?
- HDR photo processing with optional window replacement
- Add blue skies to a cloudy day photo – see examples
- Add a fire in the fireplace
- Advanced Photoshop work like removing a trash can or other object in the photo view
- Make brown grass green or virtual grass touch up
- virtual twilight schemes
- and more….
We do some of these activities by default or through our Photo Enhancement package. Some advanced Photoshop work is done via a per photo basis as well.