- Drag & drop/reposition the various content sections on the Story to your desired order (see screenshot above)
- Add branded documents to the branded version of the Story
- New Addon – Virtual Timelapse video
- New Addon – Blue Skies through Windows
- Added Pre-Shoot and Re-Shoot options under No Tour
- Bugs & Fixes
- Updated the Social Media video to a 9:16 aspect ratio (portrait orientation) to better fit with Instagram, TikTok and Facebook Reels. The price of this addon remains the same at $25.
- Bathrooms now properly account for 3/4 baths on the Hero features
- Changed “asking” to “price” for the listing price of the property
- Fixed co-listing display issues on the flyer editor
- Profile display settings fixed to show correctly on tour
- Simplified the Matterport links provided to match Matterport’s standard convention
See below for more details on some new items.
Drag & Drop Content Sections on Story
With this new option, you can change the order of the content displayed on your virtual tour by simply dragging and dropping the content in the desired order. Save and update, and the tour is updated. So if you want Matterport, or the Photo Gallery to be at the top of the tour, right below the “Hero” image, you can change the layout.
You can also change the default order in your profile settings, which will apply to all future tours created. So set it once and forget it. Check out the video on how easy it is to do.
With this new tour enhancement, you can upload any kind of branded document, and as long as you mark it contains branded content, it will only show on the branded version of the virtual tour. This is a great option to add a detailed property overview, a sales sheet about you and your brokerage, a custom property brochure and more. Check out the video on how easy it is to do, and because we can show the branded version of the virtual tour on the top sites like Zillow with our patented Brandkeepr feature, this content will get seen more often than not as well!
Virtual Timelapse Addon
With the Virtual Timelapse addon, priced at $75, we simulate a 24 hour period at the property using just one daytime photo. The video gets added to your slideshow video (and/or other custom videos) so you can make your content stand out further. You also get a virtual twilight photo included as a bonus, a $35 value. Just pick the preferred location of the photo and sky for the virtual twilight photo, and we will create the video and image, then add them to your tour. Check out some of the examples on how cool it looks.
Blue Skies Through Windows
With the Blue Skies through Windows addon, we will add a blue sky to the selected number of window views, starting with the most important view shots. So, regardless of the day outside, we can always make it a blue sky day! Priced at $50 for sets of up to 10 photos. Just select how many photos you want and we will do the PhotoShop editing and deliver the images for download.