Patent for Brandkeepr, a FloorPlanOnline exclusive
FloorPlanOnline received approval for it’s patent application for Brandkeepr, a system and process for converting an unbranded virtual tour of a real estate listing into a branded virtual tour of a real estate listing enhanced with agent branding, contact and marketing information. U.S. patent number 11,328,374 (granted by the patent office on 2022-05-10) has been in the works for several years and we have spent thousands of dollars on the application, so we are really excited to have it approved! With the patent, FloorPlanOnline is the ONLY tour provider that can automatically convert the unbranded tour you put into the MLS into a branded lead capture page for you on the websites people actually use most. Meaning, you can leverage the massive traffic of Zillow, Realtor.com and Redfin to drive people back to the banded virtual tour, where your information and our lead capture form is then displayed, which gets you free leads! This has been proven to get agents more business, just like Valerie’s testimony below details.What’s required to enable Brandkeepr? Just use our virtual tour (see the set up info below). But you do need our tour – just uploading photos to the MLS (or using a competitor’s tour) will not get you this free advertising on the sites people use most.
We Help You
As I can attest, FloorPlanOnline can help you get more business.
I received a call from a potential buyer who saw one of my listings online. While the home sold quickly and she was too late, she was so impressed with my marketing presentation, powered by FloorPlanOnline, she not only hired me to sell her high-end home, but I helped her buy her new one, too. That one listing was responsible for an additional $2.5M in sales.
I would not have gotten the new client by providing just photos. This buyer specifically called me based on my FloorPlanOnline presentation. That’s why the FloorPlanOnline platform is my go-to team for creating amazing content for my sellers, as well as a tool for new buyers through its HomeDiary integration, which can be a channel of new business too.
Steps for Brandkeepr
- Put the unbranded tour into the MLS in virtual tour field #1 (if your MLS has more than one field make sure it is in spot #1). IMPORTANT – make sure you use the version that has https:// in front of the website address. Brandkeepr only works is it has https://. We give this to you in the email you get and in your account so just copy and paste the whole link. Example, the unbranded tour link should look like https://www.seetheproperty.com/u/184056
- Go to your profile to make sure you have your website added, your company’s main site and any other sites or blog pages you might have. You can adjust the Brandkeepr settings under the Edit My Brandkeepr Settings under Edit Profile. You can also configure the default list and turn sites off, if desired. Just put the main address without any http:// or https:// at the beginning of it.
- We suggest you ALWAYS put this language at the beginning of your online marketing description to call out the virtual tour: “See the virtual tour for big photos, interactive floor plans, a video and the 3D walkthrough tour.” Adjust the language for what you have on your tour. With this text, even if the virtual tour is down the page or under other menus, people interested in your listing will seek it out because this is content they will not get on the page they are on, which displays just the photos!
- Publish your tour when you are ready, which means it is live and accessible via any virtual tour link.
- When a browser clicks the virtual tour link on select websites, we recognize where they are coming from and display the branded version, if appropriate. Note, this feature may not work if accessed through a mobile app given the referral information is typically not passed with the click request.
Here is a quick overview video on Brandkeepr and how it works in action.