We also put a lot of work into the production of a tour. Here are things we do.
Photo Editing. Premium HDR Photography that uses a proprietary process to blend 2 flash and 5 ambient images into one crisp and stunning HDR (“high dynamic range”) image. All HDR is NOT created equal so don’t be fooled by claims of automated tech or cheap pricing – you get what you pay for… We take the HDR image and finish it with our standard editing processes done at no extra cost (whereas competitors charge extra for some of these tasks):
- window replacement for clear views
- exterior sky replacement – blue skies guaranteed!
- TV black outs
- fire in fireplaces
- lighting and color adjustment
- straightening and perspective correction
- cloning out small imperfections such as dangling power cords or flash reflections
- Blurring Agent Sign info, license plate numbers, pictures of children
Additional editing available for an extra free per photo
- grass replacement/green grass
- Recolor of skies, water, etc.
- Blue skies through interior windows
- Images on TV screens
- cloning out larger items
- removing items or other advanced Photoshop work
- Aerial Property boundary lines/point of interest callouts
FloorPlan Production. We draw the floor plan based on the source file and add basic details such as windows, doors, bath and kitchen layout. We provide the total interior measured and drawn area, with gross living area (“GLA”) square footage coming in 2022 using a standard wall thickness of 6.5 inches, but we CAN adjust for wall thickness, so if a property does have thicker walls, it can be taken into account. Standard output is a black and white plan in jpeg and PDF format with an included 3D model and 3D Designer, our drag and drop furniture planner/designer that brings an HGTV-like floor planning tool to every listing, and home. You can also edit the floor plan in real-time, enhance it on your own with flooring details or furniture, and even create unlimited 3D snapshot photos of the 2D and 3D views.
Additional enhancements for an extra fee include:
- Colored FloorPlans – we add a color scheme to the standard black and white floor plan
- 3D Enhanced FloorPlan – we match flooring and wall colors of the property, add more detail to kitchen and bath layouts
- Coming in 2022 – 3D Enhanched FloorPlan with Furniture – we virtually stage the floor plan with furniture to provide more perspective and show the layout to help people visualize the space more
Matterport/3D Walkthrough Production. We sequence the walkthrough of the property based on how a user would conduct an actual physical visit of the home – starting at the front door and going through the whole house, top to bottom. Most providers do nothing other than give you a link. With the push of the Play button, users are taken through a typical home in around 2-3 minutes, saving them and you time and simplifying the 3D Matterport experience.
Additional enhancements for an extra fee include
- Walkthrough Video – a recorded video of the walkthrough with floor plan overlays that can be separately downloaded and embedded, shown on social media, etc.
- Separate downloads available for the Matterpak or E57 file on request and based on camera used for an extra fee
Matterport Hosting. Please note the active Matterport portion of your tour is hosted for the shorter of the active listing period OR 12 months. The Matterport does not need to be active on the tour after a short period of time post close, so in order to control your costs, and for the privacy of the new owner, we archive the Matterport portion of the tour once the property is marked either sold or off market.
FYI, most homeowners do not want their tour visible on the Internet once closed. We receive requests weekly to remove tour and videos on sold properties. So, please, if you have a special need to keep a Matterport active after the property is off market, contact us for options in those unique cases.
Want to showcase a virtual tour with an active Matterport to show prospective sellers to win the listing? No problem. Each account has a free “Demo House” tour included, that is basically this virtual tour but with your branding. It includes an active Matterport, so you can show people how you will market their home on your laptop or iPad in real-time, and “wow” them with the custom home website and all of the tools you will provide. It is certainly a way to differentiate at the listing appointment, as well as online, and since we can show your brand and contact info on your tour (using Brandkeepr) on the top sites, it is a great way to get more business and win that silent interview with both sellers and buyers that go online first.