Our Growing Real Estate Photography and FloorPlan Company is currently looking to add Real Estate Photographers / FAA Certified Drone Pilots to the team in multiple locations. We may also consider you for an area manager position which entails a deeper relationship with FloorPlanOnline as a licensee of our system. Locations include:
- Seattle, WA (to work with our area manager)
- Portland, OR
- Southern California (to work with our area manager)
- Chicago ((to work with our area manager)
- Denver, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Bay Area, CA
- Kansas City, MO
- Spokane, WA
- Boise, ID
- Bend, OR
- Philadelphia, PA
- Boston, MA
- Carleston, SC
- Florida (all areas)
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX
- El Paso, TX
- New Orleans, LA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Nashville, TN
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Las Vegas, NV
- Rhode Island
- Upstate NY
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Cincinnati, OH
As a Real Estate Photographer, you will be responsible for providing a series of creative, high quality HDR photographs of the home and neighborhood amenities, as well as Drone Photos & Video for Residential and Commercial Properties. No editing or HDR processing is required as we use our centralized production team to process the photos.
You will also be required to use a Matterport camera to create 360 visuals and floor plans for properties (leveraging the FloorPlanOnline system that converts Matterport into a floor plan). Having an existing Matterport camera is a plus, but not a requirement.
- DSLR Camera (full frame preferred)
- Wide Angle Lens for equivalent of 10 to 16 mm
- Heavy Duty Tripod
- External Flash
- Drone with Photo and Video capacity
- Reliable vehicle and valid license, with current insurance
- Computer with Internet access.
- Laser measuring device (preferred)
- Matterport 3D camera and/or 360 Camera (Theta V or Z1)
You must have all of the items above (or be willing to procure them) to be considered for this position.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred, however training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Flexible Schedule to work during normal business hours with some later nights a possibility
- Resourceful, Helpful, and a Self Starter
- Leader / Team Player
- Exceptional Customer Service
- FAA Part 107 Certification (or pilot license)
- Samples or website link of recent work
We would love to hear from you:
If you meet all the requirements above, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, like to meet new people, and like working in a different setting everyday, this could be the right fit for you.
Please provide samples of your work with your resume when applying for this position.
Job Type: Contract position, possibly market manager potential.
Salary: $50.00 to $75.00 /hour based on a per job payout. The average payout will vary based on the job and location.