- Add an Interactive floor plan or 3D walkthrough
- We can make a short Social Media video you can share online for just $25
- Add a drone shoot for as little as $249
- Virtual twilights for $35
- Virtually stage rooms for $65
1. Add a 3D walkthrough. If your listing just has photos, we recommend adding a 3D walkthrough, which also includes our point and click 2D floor plans and 3D space Designer. Powered by Matterport, the 3D walkthrough gives users the ability to tour your listing virtually any time, any where. While you may be on the fence regarding Matterport, buyers definitely want it on listings. In fact, look at the Zillow stats – listings with 3D tours got 53% more traffic and 81% more saves. Why do you think Zillow has their own 3D option? They want the content because they know it sells. You can read more on Zillow’s strategy, and how to work with it, here. Floor plans are also know to increase buyer activity, and even according to one study, increase your commission by 26%.
2. Help with space Visualization. If you have some empty rooms, use our virtual staging option, which includes the ability to add furniture on the floor plan. It helps people see the space in a different light and can help them get over buyer objections. And, it is a lot less expensive than real staging, which can cost thousands of dollars each month.
You can even use our floor plan tool to create a “what if” view of a space, such as an unfinished basement, like you see here.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
3. Create a property video and push it to social media, Youtube and other channels. Reach even more people with paid ads on various channels, including Facebook/Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube. If you have a floor plan or added virtually staged images, you can enhance the video with content buyers want to see, and show it on the video in a cool, differentiated way.