The home sold quickly for 6% over the $825,000 list price.
Yes! If you have the right tools. Introducing FloorPlanOnline’s Virtual Showing Service – everything sellers demand and buyers want to hold virtual open houses, 24/7. It’s the safest and most effective way to keep your listing marketing going in these crazy times. Plus, it has been proven to sell your listings 20% faster and for up to a 9% higher sales price…so it pays for itself!
Visit our Virtual Showing page and get access to our free on-demand webinar to see why 84% of buyers on Zillow rate floor plans as the most important traditional listing content, and why 55% of buyers would buy properties sight-unseen (without any physical visit) with the right tools for your listing. View the webinar and get $25 off your first order too.
We spent last year completely re-coding our back-end video platform to make it more scalable using a video rendering engine built on top of Amazon web services. This added reliability to produce smoother, more cinematic video and scalability to handle hundreds, or even thousands of videos a day. Now, we have completely recoded the front-end editor you use to create the videos.
See the overview video or read below for key features.
Key Features. The new editor is built using modern code and comes with these benefits highlighted below:
- Upgraded size to HD – 720P standard
- NO Adobe Flash, which means you can use your iPad to edit the photo order and create a video. The old editor required Flash.
- Simplified Intro/Exit branding slides that pull from your profile info & can be shown independently of each other
- Ability to add photos or even ready to use video clips and sequence them into the timeline (video clip audio support coming soon).
- Auto syncing of the floorplan images that can be inserted in the video. If a room name changes, it automatically updates the video. At this time floorplan images are not shown in the photo gallery because of redundancy – but see the video for a work around. Seed feedback to email@example.com )
- Add a Text Slide to help communicate a space or feature. This is similar to the text posts you see on Facebook, and it includes the ability to add in emojis. 😉 You can also use this to create a custom branding or co-listing slide and select to show it ONLY on the branded version of the video we create (so you do not get in trouble with your MLS and their unbranded requirements. 💡 See example below.
- Auto saves – no more save and preview or save. It just does it.
- Video length indicator
- Multi-select images – use SHIFT+Click to select
- Quick editing panel for everything you can change on each media card. See example below.
- View Preview – a small video is rendered within 1-2 minutes for quick preview of your edits. Produce the Tour and Create Video to generate final video.
- Video is automatically added to your tour with an unbranded version too, and it is available for download under the Marketing Center so you can upload it to social media. We automatically post it to YouTube, your channel or ours.
This is the text slide editor so you can create any kind of custom slide and inject into the video timeline.
Click the photo (media card) to show the quick edit panel for each media item.
The new video editor is available on all tours produced beginning after April 12th. If you would like to use it on an older tour, you can. Here is what you need to do. Just know there are some features like the floorplan sync and the text slides that are not supported in the old editor, so if you use this, you need to use it going forward for that tour.
The “back-door” way to use the new video editor – when logged into your account, just open a new tab and use this URL:
https://vifp.com/photo-video-editor/xxxxx where the xxxxx is equal to your tour ID of the video you want to edit.
You will have access to all the new features, but if you save and exit the page and come back and go to Edit Photos/Video, you are going to see the old editor and certain things will not be there, like the text slides and floor plan images. So, just remember to use this special link to edit the video going forward.
In that regard, in locations where we can continue to create listing content, we will do so under the below practices. Note this includes your and your seller’s cooperation to make it safe for all parties involved. Our photographers are in and out of many houses every day and their exposure needs to be minimized to ensure the safety of all.
In markets where third-party services have been banned, we can still help you create great content for your listing. See our Self Service page that provides options on how you can do things yourself, including how we can help you create floor plans from any source and do photo enhancement of your images.
Content Buyers Want
The FloorPlanOnline virtual tour is the perfect marketing tool for your listings because it includes the content (floor plans) that Buyers deem most important as part of their online search (see the Power of Plans report), it helps convince sellers to pick you (because Sellers were once Buyers), and it keeps your brand with lead capture form on your virtual tour on 97% of the top 10 websites, including Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Reschedule the shoot if any of the occupants or you are feeling ill or have been in contact with COVID-19
- Disinfect commonly touched areas like doors, light switches, etc
- BEFORE the photographer arrives – have all lights on, blinds up and the property needs to be ready for a shoot. We will not be touching or moving anything, so we will be shooting “as is” and we want to minimize the time in any property so if it is not ready when we arrive, the shoot will need to be rescheduled and there will be a trip charge assessed.
- Practice social distancing – this means the only person in the house should be the photographer and there should be a minimum of 15 minutes where no one is in the house before and after. The family and pets need to be out of the house by at least the 15 minute rule.
Other helpful prep tips:
Kitchen & Dining Areas
Bathrooms & Bedrooms
We have created a way for you to get a custom holiday video, perfect for positing to Facebook or Instagram. The video will feature your contact info and area specific photos (or we can pull from your specific listings upon request) in our Holiday Theme.
To order your custom holiday video in time for the holidays, just complete the video request and we will turn it around, typically within 1 business day. Just be sure to order before 12/24! The video is $25.Order a Video
If you want us to use Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah (or any other customization) just tell us in the comments section for specific things you want. Remember, the limit is 1 minute to meet social media guidelines, so please be cognizant of that with your requests.
We transform any day photo into twilight
Introducing a new service for any photo – the Virtual Twilight upgrade.
The virtual twilight upgrade takes ONE day-time photo and simulates a twilight scene using Photoshop. It is not a replacement for twilight photography with multi-bracketed shots or advanced lighting techniques that will bring in the interior space view. These examples are representative of the kind of lighting and window views you should expect. We do try to remove shadows (unlike the other guys that just darken the photo so shadows are visible), add lighting effects and adjust window color to simulate twilight photography. However, if you are expecting to clearly see the inside of the home and have no window reflections, please do not order this option as refunds will not be provided.
– just move the slider back and forth to see the difference between the original and the edited photo –
Pricing of the virtual twilight is $35 per photo edited, and you can order it as you place an order. See examples of skies available and of finished photos below.
– click any image to see it full screen with the selected sky –