We are very excited and honored to be part of a group of companies selected to REach® Real Estate accelerator’s class of 2016 by the National Association of REALTORS® (“NAR”), the largest trade association in North America. The REach® program is run by Second Century Ventures (“SCV”), the technology fund and strategic arm of NAR. The goal of the program is to help companies refine their product, strategy and process and to accelerate the exposure across the more than 1 million REALTORS® in the United States.
After a detailed selection process that included more than 200 company applications, HomeDiary, powered by FloorPlanOnline, was one of 8 companies chosen for bringing it’s 2D & 3D floor plan virtualization platform and digital recordkeeping tools to any home. You can read NAR’s press release here. Through the FloorPlanOnline platform, REALTORS® have been able to differentiate their listings and themselves by focusing on the top 2 things buyers want to see – big HD photos and interactive floor plans. Through a sponsored HomeDiary, REALTORS® will now be able to stay in touch with their clients in a relevant way for years to come as the homeowner manages their home.
“HomeDiary is bringing HGTV-like 3D tools to any homeowner, making it simpler to create a 2D and 3D floor plan for a room or a whole house,” said Alex Lange, operating partner of SCV. “We are excited to introduce HomeDiary to more than a million NAR members while providing the company with access to experts and influencers in the real estate industry to help accelerate their already-amazing toolsets.”
“Over the course of the next few months HomeDiary will be refining the go to market strategy and product options for the Closing Gift, a new product that will bring 3D floor plans to any newly purchased home,” said Kris Cone, CEO of FloorPlanOnline & HomeDiary. “Our focus is to make it easy and cost effective to get a 3D floor plan for any home, starting at free! We will also be leveraging our FloorPlanOnline infrastructure to be able to visit virtually any home throughout the US to create a floor plan, complete with our drag and drop RoomPlanner tool, as well as other tools to enable homeowners to document and manage their home.”
Homeowners can get started for free at HomeDiary.com. Options for REALTORS® will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
Here is an interesting post on Zillow and their accuracy of the Zestimate
I wonder if Spencer’s home had a FloorPlanOnline tour (vs the Matterport tour) how fast it would have sold….sounds like this house has been on the market for some time, which is a bit unusual in Seattle!
We have a new opening for our growing Seattle market for a Photographer & FloorPlan Technician
Seattle/Bellevue Market Area
FloorPlanOnline is looking for a photographer & floor plan technician to be a part of our growing Seattle area team. FloorPlanOnline is the innovator of the Interactive FloorPlan and has been in business for 10 years now. This position offers several unique things compared to other virtual tour/photography companies, as follows:
- You are applying for a salaried, full-time employee position, not a contract gig. You will receive a base salary plus commission based on the volume of work you produce and your work experience.
- We focus on photography plus floor plans. Your skills are enhanced with floor plan tours that showcase the home in 2D and 3D.
- You will be part of the Seattle area team that will explore and invent new ways of doing things so you can help shape the future of our company!
- You will have an opportunity to grow into a market manager as we grow.
If you are interested in working with a growing and dynamic company and love real estate photography and HGTV-like floor plan visuals, our position is for you!
Position duties include:
- Visiting properties to take photos and map the base floor plan. You do a base edit of the content and upload materials to our production operation, who produces the actual tour.
- Visiting real estate offices to present at office meetings and introduce yourself and the FloorPlanOnline marketing program. Marketing materials and visuals will be provided.
- Account management and in field sales with real estate agents.
- Future recruitment and management of other area photographers
- Work with FloorPlanOnline corporate personnel to enhance and optimize the infield processes.
- Work with the FloorPlanOnline Sales Team on opportunities and leads.
Experience with photography for real estate and/or floor plan drawing, appraisal services, etc is a plus.
Experience with floor plan drafting is not necessary but highly desired.
Must pass a background check.
Must have a reliable car.
Having our own photography equipment is a plus
Willing to work between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm M-F, possibly some weekends as needed.
Base pay commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume using the form below.
Introducing our own version of a time machine – Video History!
We recently added an ability to look back and use prior saved versions of your Photo/Video timelines!
How it Works
Once you have made at least one save to your video, there will be a History button. Click it and you will see prior versions of the video. So, if you made changes or something happened to your video, and you want to revert back to a prior sequence, just select one of the other saves. It will load, and then hit Save & Close.
That’s it! Enjoy.